Thoughts on the Body Parts puzzle?

Seen as there was one of these about puzzle 12 thought I would make one to discuss puzzle 13

7 Likes

I found it harder to start, but when I understood what to do, i solved it in under 30mins. I spent a good while on what the six words were.

5 Likes

I solved it in less than half an hour as well. I enjoyed this one. I hope the others are this easy! Iā€™ve only just joined in.

8 Likes

how do you solve the last part

5 Likes

easy and enjoyable:)

3 Likes

arrow maze took me a couple hours (puzzle 12), but it was extremely fun. I recommend doing that one just for the experience.

4 Likes

using the six words you get from the 6 bodyparts. put them in the correct order.

2 Likes

My first puzzle, can someone give me a clue where to start?

3 Likes
7 Likes

I will give you just a small hint. Try to think about what that hat and shoes symbolize. Then sort the words as they said in the puzzle :wink:

2 Likes

I could not for the life of me figure out what the fifth word was supposed to beā€¦ so I wrote some code to do that part for me. Then I did some overthinking on ā€œarrange them in a particular wayā€. Finally got the hint though.

1 Like

I seem to be stuck on this one. Iā€™ve first matched the colours to make 6 distinct 8-letter words that represent bodyparts. Then I arrange those bodyparts from hat to shoes. Then I use the letters on the right as a guide on the position to isolate letters from those words. This gives me a word, but it seems itā€™s not the right answer.

2 Likes

I am not sure, but maybe you did something wrong in one of your steps. But your process is correct.

1 Like

Anyone else notice that the word RAPYD appears backwards inside bodypart? That got me very distracted. I was way overthinking this making it much harder than it was.

7 Likes

I need some help. How do I connect the color of the letter to find the correct letter? I apologize, this is my first time trying out this type of puzzle. So, itā€™s a learning curve. Thanks so much for any help.

2 Likes

I was having the same issue trying to submit the day before yesterday. Then yesterday my answer got accepted. Maybe try now?

3 Likes

I followed this process too, but I didnā€™t get a real word in the end. I feel like I must have a mistake somewhere, but no idea where. Maybe one or more of my body parts is wrong, but that doesnā€™t seem very likely. Or is there a trick to applying the position of the letters?

2 Likes

Yeah I think once you got all the words it was just a process of putting them in the right order to solve the word which I was surprised I got lol. I really over complicated things by using arabic decryption which is bascially moving letters +1 or more to the right. Dont do this haha its a much easier solve. If you want a hint just look at the hat and shoes and think what it represents

3 Likes

just look at the direction of the hat to the shoe and correspond that to the body part order

1 Like

Lol, The first part of this was quite easy, but the second part (right side) was pretty tough for me. Finally was able to solve after spending over an hour on this.

2 Likes