Thoughts on the Body Parts puzzle?

This puzzle was easier than the Arrow maze, but there was a body part that i didnt know. Took a while to find it! Finally got the answer!

4 Likes

why was the video post posted like 3 hours ago, the video isnt clickable?

2 Likes

I kept noticing that too! It also lead me to way overthink it, I spent easily 2-3 hours just staring at the letters without going anywhere, trying to calculate an answerā€¦ Always looking at that taunting DYPAR, haha.

Once I realized how to solve the first part, the second was a breeze. Now I canā€™t wait to do the next one! Iā€™m a little late to join in, only did the arrow maze so far.

1 Like

Iā€™d suggest you go through all the comments in this topic as well as other comment thread related to this puzzle, you may find someone revealed some clues.

2 Likes

Cannot for my life find the 3 word, can someone give me a clue?

1 Like

Did anyone win this puzzle yet?

2 Likes

Okay, I have found the 6 words of 8 letters, after sorting them from hat to shoes, then whatā€™s next?

it is on the upper-part the body. try looking at a diagram and look for the 8 letter words

1 Like

use the letters on the side to find the word you need.

But there are no words containing a T or Y. The question here is how do I use the letters from the side?

1 Like

you have to match it to the puzzle not the words.

2 Likes

thanks bro, you save me !

1 Like

Honestly the best possible hint for the last part without giving it away :raised_hands:

Thank you for your comment. Hereā€™s a bit of friendly advice in the form of a question: What do you think it conveys to people when you use the phrase ā€œeven I?ā€

1 Like

Your comment seems like you got a bit offended by that. If thatā€™s the case, I am sorry. But there was no intention as such. I donā€™t know what ā€œeven Iā€ conveys to people, that depends on how each individual takes it. I can tell you what I meant by ā€œeven Iā€, I suggested that even I made the same mistake before.
Although I would like to learn your answer to the same question you asked me. Please do reply.
Edit: I read it again, I guess it was me being judgemental towards you. Again, Sorry, didnā€™t mean to do that. :+1:
I deleted that post, it wasnā€™t worth it.

Hi.
No worries. It didnā€™t really offend me.
Itā€™s the ā€œeven.ā€ It just implies that you are in a special category above everyone else. It has a whiff of arrogance. I didnā€™t think that was what you intended, which was why I tried to help.

The ā€œevenā€ makes it seem as though whatever follows it is somehow the ultimate or most extreme level of something. For example: ā€œThat was a tough shot, even for Djokovic.ā€

I wasnā€™t trying to accuse you of anything, my friend. I was hoping to gently suggest a more inclusive modality to how you might phrase things. ā€œAlsoā€ is a great choice. A bit more of an equalizer. ā€œI also got confusedā€ puts you on the same level as others. ā€œEven I got confusedā€ implies that it might be obvious that others would be confused, but can you believe it, the great me also actually suffered the indignity of confusion.

By all means, feel free to ignore my advice. Express yourself. I was just trying to help you avoid coming across in a way you did not intend. I am certain you could give me good advice along the same lines.

2 Likes

Oh. My true intention was totally opposite of what you thought, it was to convey that, ā€œeven I am the same as you, I did the same mistakes.ā€ BTW, thanks for teaching, and also not a native English speaker here, so maybe thatā€™s why.:+1:t4:

1 Like

Haha, from your impeccable English writing skills, itā€™s unlikely I have anything to advise you. Instead, it would be the other way around.

I didnā€™t want to presume that you were not a native English speaker, but I was guessing that might be true. I am a teacher by trade and often work with students from all over the world. Iā€™m really glad you took my comment in such a good way. Some people might have gotten very upset. Youā€™re obviously someone looking to learn and grow. Thatā€™s very nice. When I am learning a foreign language, I always appreciate helpful nudges that make me a better communicator. Cheers, and enjoy the puzzles.
By the way, I totally agree that some more tough ones like the arrow maze would be fun.

1 Like

:+1:
Actually, I want every puzzle to be really really tough, that way only the deserving 3 people (with a bit of luck) win the Grand Prizes. At this point, this competition is mostly a game of luck because probably almost everyone is able to solve the puzzles.
Of course, that would be unfair to people who arenā€™t much into puzzle solving, and also it can get demotivating for many if they raise the difficulty level. So, I guess the current level of difficulty is best for everyone.

1 Like