FEW Thoughts on Puzzle 22 : BROKEN CODE

It’s very easy to solve if you know what you are doing. That’s all I can say.

1 Like

that does not give much insight

3 Likes

Haha, that’s what my intension is. That’s why the word “FEW” before “Thoughts”. Sorry, won’t be sharing any hints here.

1 Like

The only thing I can tell is that I used a specific shortcut trick and did some trials and errors.

1 Like

Enough said indeed. :wink:

1 Like

Are you able to solve it?

1 Like

Yes, without looking too far

1 Like

I loved the way they encoded 4th letter :smiley: :star: :milky_way: Took me long enough to figure it out, but afterwards I’m really enjoying this puzzle’s creativity

1 Like

I didn’t get that clue, but it’s okay.

Hint: :star: :gun:
Hope this helps😃 and if you have already submitted the answer, you could solve it for fun

1 Like

I’m sure I’m missing some obvious clues, and have only been looking for 5-10 mins, but I’m honestly completely stumped.

1 Like

Okay, I’ve got no. 4 at least

Ended up solving 6 of them and guessing the answer. It was pretty cool realising what each clue meant

2 Likes

Haha, I did only 2 of 8, and still solved it. I still have no idea about the other 6 clues. But it’s okay. I am done with this puzzle. Waiting for the next one.

2 Likes

I have no idea where to even start on this one.

4 Likes

I feel like i have to have done some of the sections wrong cause i have solved 5 of them but i can not figure out for the life of me the word with those letters, like my word starts with a v and idk if thats right

I agree about the puzzle’s creativity!

Got the solution pretty quickly, gone back to solve the individual clues and I can’t for the life of me get how the second one is worked out, any hints there?

1 Like

i’d go back and start again from the beginning!

Alright, like, i have 5 letters, im 100% sure of them, but they dont form any word. I start to think that there is a mistake in a puzzle, that kinda prevents you from completing it, if you solve specific clues correctly.

1 Like