Thoughts on Puzzle 33: Connectivity Test

I second that :smiling_face_with_tear:
I’ve solved every puzzle so far but with this one I honestly can’t figure out what exactly am I supposed to do…
I also assume I’m supposed to combine them in pairs somehow but I really wish there was an example or something

There’s a clear hint on the grid as to what you’re looking for in the phrases. Study the phrases carefully until you find something hidden in (some of) them.

4 Likes

You already have the words you have to put in. Just try different combinations. only twelve phrases will fit correctly. Some phrases will not even fit. It is super easy.

1 Like

Does it mean there is nothing to guess with, for example “Clark Kent” ?
Like just put Clark Kent in the grid, not Superman or other word related to ?

1 Like

I got it. Thanks for explainations. I was far far away in my thoughts ans it was very simple. Almost disappointing haha

Thanks for that. It worked. But I only needed to use half of the phrases. Annoying, eh?

I also received a confirmation e-mail.

I filled in the grid, and am assuming I did that correctly,
Just cannot figure out how to read the finished puzzle to get the answer

4 Likes

If you’ve followed all instructions and completed the crossword grid correctly, the solution is very obvious.

1 Like

For me, this puzzle was the easiest.
The hardest part was the final input into solution page. Finally got it to work/accept last night.

1 Like

same here, someone know how to solve it? I tried quite a few different ways

Even after filling in 100% of the grid, I cannot see any obvious 3 word answers emerging. And I don’t see how the grid can be filled in wrong, either. Must be missing something.

2 Likes

How about that question? We need to put for example Clark Kent? Or superman?

Took me a min to figure out what punctuation I was meant to put in as I wouldn’t normally but got there in the end

It’s just Clark Kent.

1 Like

Some of you are wayyyy overcomplicating this one. 12 of words/phrases in the list at the bottom are used, the rest are not. Fit them into the grid. No need to solve or decipher anything. Once you have 12 of them properly placed, the solution should be easy to find. Don’t use punctuation in the grid, but DO use it for your final solution.

I cannot get my submission to work at all. I’ve used combinations of either one or two pieces of punctuation and moving one of the bits of punctuation around… spaces and no spaces too! Can’t seem to get a solution that wants to submit. Tried on mobile and pc too! Don’t know if I’m really just missing something but I’m 99% sure my answer is correct :smiling_face_with_tear: any help would be appreciated :pray:t2:

I feel your pain. Based on the obviousness of the three word phrase, I was pretty darn sure my answer was correct and exhausted all possible combos. I typically use my iPhone to solve all the puzzles and have never had issues when others have suggested problems entering the solution…until now. I decided to try it on a different device (my computer)and voila, it worked. I would try doing that to save your sanity.

Oops; missed your part about already trying that. Sorry.

Yeah tried it on my pc and I’ve tried in private browsing as sometimes that seems to affect it :pensive: thank you though