Thoughts on Puzzle 26 : NUMBERS GAME

I just solved it, I didn’t get all the letters (yet) but it’s possible to guess the answer with just a few letters. And of course I didn’t need this item to solve this puzzle :wink:
I really liked this puzzle, I think I prefer numbers to letters.

8 Likes

Can you use two-decimal numbers or just numbers 1-9?

4 Likes

I’m sure you can use all positive integer numbers

1 Like

The instructions were a little bit vague on this, but all the spaces are filled using just 1-9

8 Likes

Does someone know if you can find the word here:

I tried finding it with the letters I got so far, and everything but one was ruled out. But that ended up being wrong.

Found the answer using only numbers 1-9

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. That would be a useful information before I solved it with higher #'s. I have 10,11,12,13, … number goin up as high as 17.
Guess ill start all over again.

4 Likes

Yes and no. :smiley: Can’t give more hints.

lol. solved it 2nd time only using 1-9 and I still don’t see the answer. checked it like 20 times. I guess ill go to sleep and recheck it again in morning. hopefully its still up. maybe there is more then one solution?

1 Like

It’s like puzzle 24. That’s why I had a problem with my answer too.

1 Like

solved it. there is more than one way to make it work. it will get you close to the answer but not necessary the answer itself. Even though all numbers add up you can get several letters that will be wrong.

1 Like

Really weird that the rules on this one are so unclear, just say you can only use digits from 1-9 it’s not that hard

5 Likes

I guess they did say “add the digits in each group” which I did see, but still, it doesn’t say we can’t use 0

2 Likes

I only used digits 1-9 to fill in the grid, so no 0’s

1 Like

Is it a single 11-letter word or are they 2 words?

There are two words.

2 Likes

pretty easy. Just put some good music and chill with it

4 Likes

My first thoughts are: FUN, I love numbers. I think I will make a program trying to solve this one just for fun. Will see how it goes :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s no space in the answer the solution form wants.

3 Likes

What does a green number mean if it is in the top-right potion of a black square (above diagonal), or below the diagonal?