Thoughts on Puzzle 20 : ALTERED CODE

Finally got #5! The answer was so simple, yet it took me quite some time to understand it. Only after I read it in another intonation then it became clear. I feel so foolish :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well yes I can clearly see the hidden words, but I have no idea what the transformation is

Nevermind, solved the puzzle. Embarrassingly, probably the hardest one for me so far. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wow that was fun and hard at the same time. But I managed to solve it in the end. Great surprise the final word I would say. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I couldnā€™t sleep anyway. I would have over-thought the puzzle if I were fully awake. Being half-asleep let me float through the puzzle without getting mad at it.

1 Like

Actually, nevermind, I was looking at it wrong. It hit me when I wrote them down side by side and I realized I was just trying to apply the transformation wrong :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Done :slight_smile: even without solving all the clues you can try to guess the password. I still donā€™t know what the 5th clue is :smiling_face_with_tear:. Being non-native hasnā€™t helped me much eitherā€¦ Good luck for everyone!

Cheers! :slight_smile:

thanks dude:)
got it!

BTW, Puzzle 21 was too easy, nothing to discuss.

1 Like

Haha, I solved Puzzle 22 in a few minutes with a shortcut trick.

I did it drunk and solve the whole thing. It took me 9 beers to do it but finally made it but forgot to submit.the answerā€¦ Brrrr so it didnā€™t get filledā€¦Iā€™m so mad at myself. I lost my pointsā€¦ Damn

1 Like