Thoughts on Puzzle 20 : ALTERED CODE

So I have all 12 encoded clues. What do I need to do next? I have 12 sentences, but I need 12 words. Help me please.

so much harder than puzzle 19 - i am struggling with 10 and 11 - and i really dont get the “common denominator” between the two “solution hint words”.

For those that didnt solve every clue - did you just guess after the first 6? or was it themed / kinda obvious?

1 Like

After you encoded the clues, you have to find the answers to those clues, Then you need to find a new word and change it according to the pattern you find (how you encoded the clue), Then you have to take to letter according to the “number’s column” and finally, you will get the last clue.

I mean how can I find answer word to each clue?

Use your browser
 Look again on the example, It’s a great reference.

So I have a question. I though I have just sentence. Thank you

i am only missing one letter - second to last. but i really dont get the hints to find the final solution - do i look for anothe dog breed?

Try to guess the final clue from the letters you obtained. I’m not a native and solved it laying on the beach lol.

3 Likes

Me too :wink: Cheers from Romania

man oh man — never “consumed his/her work”. went totally over my head - found it by accident now, too much guesswork involved with this riddle.
I liked puzzle 19 much better because there was only one way to solve it and you didn’t have to have any prior knowledge

2 Likes

Exactly, I think so too. Puzzle 19 was far easier than this.

2 Likes

i mean i found the clues 1-9 and 12 almost instantly - but missing 10 and 11 stopped my flow and even if i found them - i wouldnt have had the slightest idea where they wanted to go with it, since i am missing prior knwowledge.

maybe they should have added what we are searching for in the end - like a category.

btw i am still missing clue 11 - if anyone could give me a hint

Solved it at last. Almost all of it is about dog breeds, even the final clue.

I solved it I think.

I think N N is: in an, as it seems to me the clue has the 2nd last letter of every word missing

1 Like

If you look at the transformed answers to clues and your 12-letter string is correct, you should have an idea what it is, even if it seems gibberish to you. Especially the second 6-letter word of the string should be helpful.

1 Like

It looks tough, but it’s actually pretty easy. Especially after solving two of the clues and you realise the pattern.

2 Likes

That was one of the hardest puzzles tbh. Still trying to figure out 2 clues but that was tough and challenging! Who’s coming up with all those?? :rofl:

Maybe some genius in their team, considering they are actually creating these from scratch.

2 Likes