Thoughts on Puzzle 31: Exchange Rate

for exemple if in the set i had to change the letter o for an a i have to do the same in the currencies and it will make a connection?

1 Like

The example given in the puzzle rules explains it best I think. Then imagine there’s a currency called the Angolar on the list. Follow the same rule and you have Angola, which fits with the theme. The letter you take from it for the solution applies before the change.

yea but the currencys have 2 words the leters that i use to spell the final word is in the first word or the second? and thanks for your help

yea but the currencys have 2 words the leters that i use to spell the final word is in the first word or the second? and thanks for your help

Took a different approach, finally got it.

Dang, you folks are good. The first two groups mentioned were fairly easy, but without knowing the themes of the groups it’s difficult for me to spot the patterns. >.<

You only use the second word. So if you have Polish ZLOTY you only use ZLOTY part.
Also the number shows which letter to pick BEFORE applying the rule.

2 Likes

thanks for your help

i still cant get the capital one

the changes can only be in one letter or are there more than one change in a word for exemple Book=bake

There can be more than one letter changed… it could be an anagram, or there could be one or more letters changed, added or removed, or a combination of anagram and letter changes. All I can say is that every single group has a different rule.

Two words live and live