Thoughts on Puzzle 25 : MIXED SIGNALS

I found a site that has a dictionary with regex search, after that it was down hill. Found the answer with 4 letters. I’ll try to coding it later. :slight_smile:

No, it’s the contrary, most are not verbs

That’s a really interesting site to have for all puzzles.

Did not like this one at all, I don’t know how you can find it with online recourses, I really tried. But in the end I only got 2 letters, decided to get all possible words and to just guess them all, and the first one I guessed was the answer so all that effort getting all the words was useless since I could’ve just guessed it instantly lol.

2 Likes

Do I lose points if I put the incorrect answer too many times?

Haha, I don’t think so. I know what you are trying. I did that too, before.

I am having a really bad time solving this.
I could only decode 2 clues, the 2nd and the 3rd, but I think I got them wrong as when I look at all the words that fit with them no-one is correct.

1 Like

Same situation with me.

Wow, this one was so good! At first it seemed impossible for me since I’m not a native english speaker. I decided not to give up and have managed to solve all of the 9 clues. Hard but not impossible. Solving time was a few hours. Looking forward to the next puzzle!

6 Likes

Manually or by coding?

Manual. Some intense staring/focussing was required haha

2 Likes

Has anyone else somehow got more than one answer for any of the clues? I’ve solved all but no. 8 - with all answers working as 3-word combos - and it seems like the missing letter is obvious. However, it’s saying the solution is incorrect.

when excatly is this puzzle due cause i know the other ones have been due that day but according to the rules it says this one is due on the 14th? also is the metapuzzle out yet?

No, all the solutions I got led to a single answer. A clue for one of the words in 8: Famous Disney kings.

cant solve a single one lol wtf

1 Like

same and I did it with code, In some of them I get a lot of solutions but nothing makes sense and doesn’t work

good thing we have like 2 more days

3 Likes

Oh we do have 2 more days… I thought its a one day puzzle

some tidy regex makes for a quick(er) search-remove loop!

So is there another puzzle tomorrow?

1 Like