Thoughts on Puzzle 14 (SANDWICHES)

Took me a bit to figure out the game but eventually got it. Would like it if in the answer area it would tell you if you needed spaces or not

3 Likes

Not the answer area, but maybe on the puzzle instructions. By the way, all the previous puzzle answers were single-worded, this is the first puzzle with a multiple-worded answer.

2 Likes

I haven’t tried todays puzzle yet - but intrigued about Austrian sandwiches now!

1 Like

Are you using coding to answer these puzzles each time? :eyes:

3 Likes

ah the pesky typo! i know the feeling

1 Like

Oh, HI. I follow and watch you on YouTube. No, just solving them manually.

1 Like

Looks like you joined pretty late, whereas it was because of your Youtube community post, I came to know about this and joined last month.

1 Like

Yea, I didn’t have time to solve the sandwich one sadly. But I’m back on solving today’s puzzle :slight_smile: Ah glad you saw it on my YT community post! So cool!

3 Likes

I do kind of agree. The first puzzle I completed was Deduction and - while it wasn’t massively hard - I did like how it required logical thinking and, well, deduction.

2 Likes

Yeah, DEDUCTION, now I remember. That was another tough one. I did that manually using pen and paper, but I think that can be done much faster by coding.

1 Like

it’s actually french but a beloved sandwich here in Austria.

1 Like

Hey musaddi, do you happen to know when the next puzzle is

1 Like

On Monday the 18th, 12am GMT. You can see all the dates in the Hack the Galaxy T&C page. The competition will run till October 2022.

2 Likes

That sandwhich but not a sandwhich sounds very nice

1 Like