Introduce Yourself 👋

Minnesota Twin Cities
:building_construction: I’m always working on my spirit and then towards all my business projects.
:magnet: I am looking forward to creating and building and growth!
:partying_face: I love to learn and laugh.
:link: Redirecting...

3 Likes

My name is Paul ekene from Nigeria I studied science now I’m a computer engineer

4 Likes

Welcome to the Rapyd Developer Community @TweetyBird, @SpockSocks, @BroJJ, @StormX, @Paulo! Thanks for joining and glad to have you here! Sounds like you are each brilliant, problem solvers and builders! Love it!

1 Like

Hello everyone! Great to be on the platform.
:world_map: I’m based in Manchester, UK.
:building_construction: I’m currently on a 13 week JavaScript bootcamp and working on my portfolio and github page. Also building a discord bot :smiley:
:magnet: I would like to find out a bit more about what Rapyd is and how it can be of use to me. I might land a role in fintech and be able to use the platform I suspect (or start something myself!)
:partying_face: One fun fact is that I once spoke at the United Nations in Geneva!
:link: You can follow me on Twitter

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Luke and I love doing these puzzles.

:world_map: Massachusetts
:building_construction: These puzzles
:magnet: 130k dollars
:partying_face: I love anime
:link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCp1_xAqdEdwVuSrwsCB6irw/videos
https://community.rapyd.net/u/chickenboi1188/preferences/profile
https://community.rapyd.net/t/puzzle-19-wild-thermometers/39769?u=chickenboi1188
My favorite puzzle

3 Likes

I am glad to hear that your people I appreciate looking forward working with you people By God Grace

Thanks and regard

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about it. Atleast now you know everything you didnt when you first started. Get well soon

1 Like

Hello everyone im Loue i live in Wisconsin. Its been a rough life here lately and im sure everyone else is feeling the pain of being in the clutches of our home(world) by now. Currently i have no income im in debt but im working on it. I wish everyone the best sincerely. GG GLHF

1 Like

Hi! , my name is Malik Idrees Hasan Khan.
:world_map: I’m based in Hyderabad, India.
:building_construction: what you’re working on: I am working on a game to be published on roblox and these puzzles.
:magnet: I’d like to familiarize myself with this community, I love solving puzzles and putting my brain to use.
:partying_face: I dont know how to do sudoku.
:link: https://in.linkedin.com/in/malik-idrees-hasan-khan-8122a421a

3 Likes

hey! I’m Gabriel Fiuza,
I currently live in the beautiful island called Ibiza, this island made an amazing job turning me into a professional actor/script writer. gave me all the opportunities. and many more that are still to come. cute small bugs are my downfall, and bees seam to like my smell…but never been bit by one. u can find me on insta @mr.leirbag__

1 Like

Im introducing myself because i want that swagbox! Short story… Back around 2013 sometime i told my mom my mission in life was to build a rocket and ride it to space so i could see for myself and put aside my doubts and insecurities. Then hack the galaxy happend to advertise on youtube and so here i am😁. Thank you all for this chance.

2 Likes

Hey, I’m just a high school math teacher here. I think my constant search for puzzles in analysis probably moved this contest to the top of some of my searches. Anyway, I’m loving the puzzles so far, started on #18 but am working backwards for the fun of it through all of the original puzzles. Cheers all!

2 Likes

Hey! I should really introduce myself since I’ve been here lurking for a while! I’m Laura, I’m a pharmacist from the UK but absolutely love puzzles! I’ve previously tried teaching myself basic coding but realised I didn’t have enough time in the week for playing video games and reading as well as working :sweat_smile: Maybe it will be something I pick up again one day!
I got targeted with the adverts on Reddit for a while but the first one I saw and completed was the first thermometers puzzle. Haven’t always completed all of the puzzles, but definitely enjoyed them :smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi this Barathi from India. I love physics and solving puzzles. I m learning to be programmer.
Occupation: Electrical Engineer Running a Garment factory in India.

1 Like

would someone please tell me how to ‘fill in’ the Wild thermometers puzzle. 19. I click on it and the bulbs, but nothing happens.

1 Like

The puzzles are not interactive like games, you have to print it out and scratch with a pen/sketch.

oh, duh. thanks! Then how do I fill in my response, answer when I solve it?

1 Like

You enter your response/solution at Rapyd Dev Community - Changing the way API developers around the world build applications that send, receive, and hold money.

2 Likes

Hello there,

:world_map: Spain mostly
:building_construction: Summer break, trying to do exercise and solve puzzles.
:magnet: a bit of focus :blush: it’s always easy to get distracted and switch to another hobby.
:partying_face: I’ve never won a game of monopoly, even though I’m always the banker and I cheat profusely.
:link: this forum is about as social media as I get

2 Likes

Very friendly welcome @MartinSWDev, @Chickenboi1188, @Lizardwdawgcat, @TermitisX, @MrLeirbag, @Badlermath, @Laureo, @barathi23, @tandy299, and @David_Collins1! Glad to have you all at the Rapyd Developer Community!

4 Likes