Introduce Yourself šŸ‘‹

Welcome @johnnytfg, @ESM88, @long.integer, @Remazdo, @antoav, @NameUser, @Art3mis & @Jester! We love developers, but all are welcome! Of course, everyone has a thing or two to share! Thanks for being here!

5 Likes

Hi to you all. Iā€™m making an attempt of an introduction. Iā€™m so new, just born onto this site a couple of days ago. Brain busting puzzles lured me in and sealed the deal. Iā€™m in the south side of Boston. Being totally honest, Iā€™m not working on anything right nowā€¦ thatā€™s what actually brought me to this site. Iā€™m a rolodex of fun facts, how ever could I choose one? Well, my name is Lisa B, which is Basil backwards. I love to grow basil. Pruning it just right, like a tasty bonsai tree, to have a full, beautiful bush from one pot. So thatā€™s where I got my username. I monkey fingered it and ended up with 2 Lā€™s. I left it that way because Iā€™m totally ill. Haha! Diagnostics and puzzles are what Iā€™m good at. Iā€™m a ā€œfixerā€. Iā€™m also a stargazer, totally in love with the 7 sisters for nearly 40 years. I have a great idea for an app brewing in my head just this morning. Iā€™d love to find some people to talk to about it. HMU! I kinda went ghost on social media so I have a swarm of notifications jamming into my phone right now. I have a FB that I havenā€™t been posting on for quite a while. Iā€™m coming out of a major life event, to put it vaguely. You can find me there and on messenger. I updated my profile picture while I was getting my link: Lisa Brienza so now people see Iā€™m still alive. I suppose thatā€™s a good thing. My page needs to be updated badly. My Twitter is a broken meatball. I want to create an Instagram page for my art and photography. Iā€™ll add that once I put it up. Iā€™m into so many things. I have a good eye. Iā€™m not sure if I put this in the right spot. Iā€™m still soaking off the rust, so sorry if this is too long and possibly out of place, but I wanted to say hey to everyoneā€¦I dig this site, Nice to meetchaā€™.

4 Likes

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to the community! Solving these puzzles is great fun :upside_down_face:

Nice to meet you! Have a great time here.

3 Likes

Whoa. Thatā€™s really long and I have no idea if I put it in the right place. My mega introduction. Maybe I should also add that Iā€™m very excitable like a puppy and occasionally ā€œpee on the rugā€™ā€. Itā€™s totally fine if youā€™d like to code up a newspaper and whack me with it!

1 Like

Hi all!
My name is Stacy and Iā€™m from Chicago. Right now, Iā€™m not working on much due to an injury and awaiting surgery, so Iā€™m definitely looking forward to some brain challenges instead of mindless droning.
Something fun about me is I like to consider myself a cyborg, but only because I have a titanium plate in my arm and 10 piercings in my head.
If you want to find me, Iā€™m on Instagram @stacysabotage :pizza:

2 Likes

Hi there,
My name is Manizha and Iā€™m from Tajikistan, Dushanbe(central Asia, if you were wondering). I joined yesterday and solved my first puzzle, yay! Exiting :upside_down_face:. My major is far from IT and CS world, slowly diving into front-end development :smiley:
:world_map: Currently live in Austria, Vienna
:building_construction: Full time student
:magnet: Looking forward for some new challenges and to meet new people
:partying_face: I like to knitt and croche, :joy_cat:
:link: instagram @manizhkalandar

4 Likes

The name is Kai. Iā€™m based in North Central, Florida. I love all things outdoors and adrenaline rushes. I enjoy technology and how itā€™s advancing everyday. I served as an electronics technician in the navy from 09 to 13. Today I still love learning everything I can about technology and how it helps us discover new things everyday

2 Likes

Welcome @Basill, @Stacy @manizh and @KaiYork! So cool seeing people from all over with different experiences! Glad to have you here!

1 Like

Good to make your acquaintance Rapyd community.
Iā€™m Lucas Winterā€¦ Iā€™m an agricultural and chemical engineer from Northern Californiaā€™s Trinity countyā€¦ I have grown weed since I was a child and I was never really a drug dealer or a capitalist about it by which I mean I wasnā€™t trying to sell thousands of pounds or steal from peopleā€¦ weed was just my favorite thing to use to slow down my perceptionā€¦ Unlike lithium Ritalin and Adderall It made me comfortable and allowed me to focus and eventually I would invest $120k to build my own organic chemistry laboratoryā€¦ from the ground upā€¦ I bought everything ea mass spectrometer to the eyewash station and chemical showerā€¦ It was thriving as a soil water and marijuana testing facility until COVID and a car accident gave my money grubbing partner the chance to steal all of my equipment and funnel all of our resources and work to another place where itā€™s all been destroyed or sold offā€¦ So I am now out of the hospital, free of the back brace, and done with my pain meds (13 broken ribs and 2 compression injuries on my spine really sucks) and I am trying to get back to work on the cool little systems I was making and past the fact that after 9 years of building my own place to research it was gone in four months when I broke my backā€¦ So I am starting againā€¦ Redirecting...
https://www.instagram.com/skataninc1/

1 Like

Hey there, i am James Bowenā€¦ i am an author of a few good books!

excited to join you all

1 Like

Hey guys!
I am a 21 year old student in rome, originally from munich. Right now Im trying to code a payment app and I am looking for a good frontend engineer in the community.
Fun fact might be I lived by myself in morocco for a couple of months when I was 15, and my github is SchulzKilian :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @UltimateG welcome! :wave: You can post your role here to help expedite your search for a good fintech frontend engineer here in the community. Will keep my eyes open as well. Be sure and tell us what you think of Rapyds API Docs.

1 Like

My name is Fernando Baca just some random guy from Colorado Iā€™m 33 I donā€™t know what to do

1 Like

Hey @Nando88 there are several things you can do!

1. join our current virtual hackathon
  2. play puzzles to win prizes
  3. Tell us a little more about yourself - are you a developer? What do you do in Colorado?

Welcome to the Rapyd Developer Community!

3 Likes

Hello, everyone, my name is Misty Mask. I am a underdeveloper LOL, trying to be a developer and learning. I love this, this is what my brain craves. All my life Iā€™ve been interested in coding, and I never got a chance. Iā€™m smart enough clearly, Iā€™ve been solving these puzzles, so thank you for this opportunity to go to space or take the money this is so fun to me.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Rapyd Developer Community @UltimateG, @jamesandbobltd, @Skatepunk420, @Nando88, @MistyMask71, @donno2048! Glad to have you here!

1 Like

@donno2048 cool setup! Youā€™ve been busy!

1 Like

Hello everyone,

My name is Ty and Iā€™m a university student studying architecture in the US. I joined this community recently from an ad I saw on Instagram for solving puzzles, and I love the idea of having a community to solve and discuss puzzles with. Iā€™ve always loved challenging myself in learning/figuring out new things, so Iā€™m in high hopes that this community will give me an opportunity to continue doing that.

Thank you for the invite!

5 Likes

Hi, to make this short, Iā€™m Kathy.
:world_map: Germany
:building_construction: Being the greatest puzzle solver
:magnet: Growing my brain three times it size and taking it to space
:tada: I really really REALLY like penguins

5 Likes

:world_map: Heyo, my name is Jonathon (JJ for short). I live in Oregon (USA).
:building_construction: Well, I am working on a lot of things, one, being an engineer, two working as an intern as an engineer, school of course, and lots of projects, mostly having to do with 3D printing. (If youā€™re interested in this, I can go into more detail).
:magnet: I just thought this community would be a pretty fun experience, I like puzzles, learning things and just challenging my mind. There seems to be a lot more to this community than what you normally see in a community.
:partying_face: One fun fact, I play Cello. Because of that, and not actually owning my own cello (renting it), I decided to design and 3D print my own electric one so I can continue off at college.
:link: Issue, I donā€™t have much in the way of Social Media however, my Discord tag is BROJJ#3144, usually I donā€™t accept friend requests but my DMs are usually open. That or you can find me in the Hacksmith Discord community: Hacksmith Industries
You can also find me in this Discord full of pretty interesting people: Jaynky DIY

4 Likes