Introduce Yourself - Say Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹

Thanks a lot Drew! :smiley:

7 Likes

Hello! My name is Kristin Reischel and I live in Durango, Colorado. My interests change with the seasons - my current hobbies are mountain biking and road riding. :bike: :mountain_biking_woman:

8 Likes

Welcome Kristin! Honored to be a part of the Rapyd community with you. Cool photo!

5 Likes

Hello, hello!!
My name is Aldo Avila. Iโ€™m working out of California(bay area) and Iโ€™m a member of the Sales Engineering team at Rapyd. Super excited to be a part of this community! :grin:

7 Likes

Hello. My name is Travis Spencer. I work out of the Birmingham, AL area as a senior software engineer. Glad to be a part of this community!

10 Likes

Welcome, @tcoolspy! Happy to have you as part of the community.

3 Likes

Hi everyone.

My name is Nir and I work as the automation team lead at Rapyd.

My job is to lead the team that designs automation testing scripts and automation infra for Rapydโ€™s API.

Iโ€™m based out at the head office in Tel Aviv.

Feel free to message me for any questions you have.

Good luck everyone who registered to the hackathon

7 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Rutvik Patel, I am a front end developer for a startup based in California working from Toronto, ON.
I am so excited to learn about this hackathon and to be part of it. Looking forward to making new connections.
Cheers :beers:

10 Likes

Welcome @nir.arad! Iโ€™m honored to be a part of this community with you. Love the profile photo!

5 Likes

Hi @iamrutvik, welcome. Iโ€™m glad to be here with you, and excited for you with the hackathon.

If you joined Devpost already, be sure to join the slack channel listed under Resources > Tech Support. I can send you a direct link.

4 Likes

Hey, my name is Tagbo, Iโ€™ve been a software engineer for more than 7 years now. I am currently working on a fintech solution and reviewing the rapyd API. you can find me on Twitter @Okoyeanthonyy. I am looking forward to learning from the community

6 Likes

Happy you are here @Tee!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Drew !

5 Likes

Hi Everyone,

This is Swapil. I am based out of Maryland USA and I will be joining Paypal soon as a Senior Software Engineer. I would like to know any hackathon ideas you may want us implement. I am open to discuss please reach out to me at swapnilbhosale@yandex.com

Swapnil.

5 Likes

Hey everyone ! This is Roni from the SDR Team at Rapyd, located in Israel.
Looking forward to assisting with any business oriented questions :face_with_monocle:
Feel free to reach out to me also at LinkedIn

7 Likes

Great having you here @Roni_Gaon :wave:

4 Likes

I think the main idea of the Hackathon is to get ideas from YOU. :slight_smile:

According to the memo of the people that put it together, itโ€™s your opportunity to build a new Fintech or Payment app. Thatโ€™s not very detailed, but my guess is some kind of app that interacts with our API. The full spec is documented in our API Reference. If anything is unclear, please leave us a question. There are lots of people willing to help you out.

Get a team together, sign up, and go for it!

4 Likes

Hey everyone! Just finished my bachelorโ€™s of engineering and looking to take on some challenges this summer. I thought Hackathon is a great way to start. I have good skills in engineering and programming (Python, C/C++, Web Dev). Looking forward to meeting like-minded people and join this community.

9 Likes

Awesome @Essembly and welcome aboard! I do hope that you would have an awesome time embarking on the hackathon. Do reach out should you require help with any API!

3 Likes

Awesome @iamrutvik ! Happy to have you onboard.

4 Likes