Introduce Yourself - Say Hello 👋

Welcome @nir.arad glad to have you and your expertise in the community!

3 Likes

Hello @iamrutvik nice to see you here and welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome @Essembly to the community!

3 Likes

Welcome @aldo excited to help build this community with you!

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m a student developer who’s joined the hackathon!

8 Likes

Hey there @Soulkks - welcome to the Rapyd fintech community and best of luck in the Hackathon!

4 Likes

Hi all!
My name is Tal Kramer and I am a Backend Developer here at Rapyd, TLV site. I am a part of the Rapyd Protect team. Would be happy to assist with any question.
Feel free to reach out and connect on Linkedin :wink:

10 Likes

Welcome @Tal_Kramer – happy you are here!

3 Likes

Hey folks :wave:

I am Hemanth Krishna, a sophomore CS Undergrad. I love open-source and am an Android App Developer (Kotlin/Flutter) as well as a FullStack developer with experience in DevOps. It’s really great to be here! Looking forward for the hack :smiley:

Would like to connect with you good folks at:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/darthbenro008/
GitHub - DarthBenro008 (Hemanth Krishna) · GitHub
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Great to have you here @Benro and welcome to the community! :wave:

2 Likes

Hi all,
Happy to introduce myself :blush:
I’m Melisa Elif and I’m working out of Amsterdam as the Sales Manager EMEA at Rapyd for one year already - time flies when you’re having fun :sunglasses:
My goal in life is to touch the lives of others in a positive way. My work at Rapyd is one way to accomplish this goal as I believe Rapyd really makes the lives of people easier. Empowering local payment methods making use of Rapyd’s products is a win for my clients and also a win for their customers, because why wouldn’t you make use of the local payment method when Rapyd makes these methods available for you?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you want to know how Rapyd can help with building your business in different ways, reach a higher amount of happy customers, and much more!

7 Likes

Hi, my name is Brixton Mavu. I’m from Cape town, South Africa. I’m currently doing farming since the pandemic. I have done web development professionally but since I came across rapyd API, I know it’s a game changer especially here in Africa. Thank you Raypd Team for such an amazing work :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Hi @Brix welcome! Glad to have you here! I’d love to hear more about some of your work and story! You are welcome to post a topic sharing what you’ve done, but also ask questions. We started a conversation here on the exciting things going on across Africa.

1 Like

Hi everyone! My name is Isaac Benitez. I am from Mexico, but I am based in San Francisco, CA. I am a Sales Engineer at Rapyd. Really excited to join the community! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Welcome @Community_Team :wave: glad to have you here!

2 Likes

Honored to be with you @Community_Team here in community and in San Francisco!

2 Likes

Hey folks !
I’m Wesley Bentura, Sales Engineer at Rapyd located in Tel Aviv - happy to be joining this wonderful community and happy to help in any ways :slight_smile:
Cheers !

7 Likes

Namaste ! I am Nikhil from India. I participated in Rapyd Hackathon and I am very happy to join the Rapyd Family.

5 Likes

It’s an honor to be here with you in the community @WesleyBentura!

1 Like

Welcome @Nikhil_Pal! So glad to have you and journey with you beyond the Rapyd Hackathon! Hello from San Francisco!

2 Likes