Winners and drawings

Has anyone got any idea when the drawing for Mission 3 will be? And I couldn’t find Mission 2 and some Interim Period winners listed anywhere either. Or am I looking in the wrong places?

1 Like

I haven’t read the T&Cs closely enough to know if there’s an anonymity clause. It’s possible that winners may be allowed to choose not to engage in publicity. Still, it would be helpful to know if/when winners for all interim and Mission 2 & 3 have been selected. I’d also be curious to know the overall number of entrants and correct answers submitted for each of the puzzles.

5 Likes

I think I read somewhere that Mission winners have to make like a video or something.

I can give you all the puzzle solutions starting from 16 if you want.

2 Likes

I joined late on in the competition (around puzzle 20) but I’ve solved all of the puzzles including all of those I’d originally missed. I have all of the puzzles and my solutions on my Google drive.

My curiosity is about the number of correct solutions submitted for each puzzle.

1 Like

If I am not wrong, they have announced only the winners of Interim Period Puzzle 1 and Puzzle 2 and the winner of Mission Period 1. That’s all.

1 Like

Not just the Mission winners, but all the winners until and unless there’s no prohibition or rule against it in the winner’s country.

I found this paragraph on calcalistech.com:

The three individual winners - one each announced on July 11, September 2, and October 14, 2022 - plus one winning hackathon team named the Galaxy’s Greatest Fintech Developer - will board the world’s only carbon-neutral spaceship for the six-hour trip

Oh wow, it’ll only take six hours? I always thought it was 18 hours!

The post you refer to: Rapyd launches Hack the Galaxy challenge; winners to receive trip to the edge of spac | Ctech
This was posted in June to announce the opening of the competition.
Clearly the announcements about winners have not followed the planned schedule.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Fair, sorry to hear it is causing trouble

2 Likes

@Drew Hi!

Is it now safe to say that if we haven’t received a winning confirmation email by now, then we didn’t win? Or there is still some chance that some winners have not received the email yet or that some winners will be re-drawn?

Some of us still have our hopes up and we keep refreshing this page and email spam folder. :smiley:

3 Likes

Haha really, I wish I had that optimism. I check maybe once a week to see if someone I know has won.

Hope dies last. :smiley:
But you get my point. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Drew @Community_Team Two more weeks and 30-50 webpage and spam folder refreshes later the situation is the same. :smiley:

I don’t want to be annoying, but please let us know:

1. Are all the winners selected and communicated with?
  2. Is there some chance that some winners will be re-drawn?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Here’s the 2nd winner: Drawing Winner! 🎉 Mission Two GRAND Prize!

4 Likes

Congrats Eva! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Felt! I’m guilty of doing the same thing.

I wonder if we’re any closer to announcing the Mission 3 winner yet?

2 Likes