Introduce Yourself 👋

We have had a lot of new members to the community the past month or so – Welcome! :wave: please stop by this thread and say hello and let us know what you are working on or just what you think of the Rapyd API in general. You can always DM @uxdrew if you want to talk about the community, sample code, or when we will have our next developer event!

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

I’m McKay Duffin. I live in San Jose, California. I am a Technical Writer with the Developer Relations Team. I like to read science fiction. This is my LinkedIn:
LinkedIn

4 Likes

Hi I am George

I am new here in Rapyd, I am a product manager and I am doing my research for our company so I can offer this solution later on.

4 Likes

Honored to be with you @McKay_Duffin! :clap: :dash:

Welcome @sopageorge! Glad to have you here a part of the Rapyd community!

1 Like

Hello, I am Aakash Nair, a final year computer science student from India. I participated for Rapyd Formula Hackathon, but didn’t make it through because of academics, this time, I am really into Rapyd, and looking forward to build interesting application using Rapyd, and learn more . . . . .

5 Likes

Welcome @devkid_2022 we are excited to see what you build!

2 Likes

Hello Developers! I’m Annoh Karlgusta from Kenya. I’m working on VS Code extensions and Rapyd Checkout Hackathon challenge. I would love to learn from the community about life and about software development. I love cycling. Here is a link to my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/annoh-karlgusta/

7 Likes

Welcome @KarlGusta we are glad to have you here!

2 Likes

Hi, I am a front-end / Full-stack web developer. Joining the community as part of the Build the Galaxy’s Best Checkout hackathon. I am very new to Fintech development, hoping to learn new stuff… happy hacking…

5 Likes

Welcome @solid-droid we’re excited to see what you build!

2 Likes

:world_map: I am Bryan, currently persuading Comp Sci degree in Malaysia.

:building_construction: I am currently learning the fintech domain because I would like to startup a fintech in near future.

:magnet: I am 20 yrs old as of 2022 and would like to connect with people and develop a lasting friendship and maybe a startup opportunity together in the future. Would also appreciate advise from experienced expert in fintech industry.

:link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bryan-koh-503458149

5 Likes

Hi @Bryan_Koh_YH! Welcome from San Francisco, CA. Glad to have you here from Malaysia. So cool!

1 Like

Hey Everyone, I’m Bhavana from India. I’m a 2021 CS graduate from Indian Institute of Information Technology SriCity. I’m currently working as a Software Engineeer at Microsoft and learning is my passion : )
Excited to be part of the community and looking forward to building cool stuff with Rapyd !!

6 Likes

Hi @bhavanat12! Wonderful to have you here! Lovely photo, and congrats on your graduation and role! Looking forward to see what you build. We’re always available to help or direct you to the right place. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

This is Arshad . I am based out of Dubai and I am working in Dubai as Data Scientist
Follow me on LinkedIn and happy to engage with the Rapyd Developer Community.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mdarshad/

4 Likes

Welcome @arshad831 glad you are here!

2 Likes

Hi! I’m Barış.

:building_construction: what you’re working on
I’m working on my Build the Galaxy’s Best Checkout hackathon project.
:magnet: what do you expect from the community?
Getting help, make contribution and new opportunities
:partying_face: one fun fact about you!
This will be my first fintech project.
:link: a link to your social media
bk52.dev

4 Likes

Welcome @bk52 to the community!

2 Likes

Hi all

Where you’re based - Malvern, UK (I know, you never heard of the place)

What you’re working on
Trying to visualise how Rapyd should look brand-wise. Creatively trying.

What you would like to get out of the community
A better understanding of UX/UI for all!

Three fun facts about you!
I failed at trying to become a rockstar (56 guitar lessons), so I turned to boxing and also climbed Everest twice!

A link to your social media - https://www.linkedin.com/in/morgan121/

Drop me a line anytime and remember, enough is not enough.

5 Likes