Introduce Yourself 👋

Thanks for sharing @Lawrence and welcome! This is great! Hope to share some new updates with you coming in the next few weeks! Also, you are most definitely our first Everest climber, yet 2x! Glad to have you here.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Brian from Los Angeles California working on a project for the Build the Galaxy’s Best Checkout hackathon.
I excited to explore this community and learn about what others are building. I’m a software engineer at DirecTV and a hackathon enthusiast, sometimes competing in dozens of events each year.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/briancottrell1286/

4 Likes

Hello. My name is Nandakishor. I am a game developer working in unreal engine and excited for the Rapyd community

3 Likes

Welcome @BrianCottrell! Hope everything went well. Glad to have you here! Stay tuned we will have further announcements and more hackathons to come!

1 Like

Hi @kishor,

That’s awesome! @McKay_Duffin and I love unreal engine! Glad to have you here a part of the community. We have some exciting challenges and opportunities for prizes coming soon!

1 Like

Hey guys!

I’m Santhosh (aka Sandy). I work as a Data Engineer at Cognizant.
Actively working towards expanding my knowledge as an Azure Cloud Engineer and Data Engineer in the field of Web and Web security. Eagerly demystifying the software development black box.

Azure Certified (DP-100, DP-203, PL-900, AI-900, DP-900, AZ-900), Microsoft Certified Trainer, MCP

Hackathons I’ve participated in,
Azure Developer Stories 2021 - Winner
Azure Community Conference 2021 Hackathon - Winner
Microsoft Azure Trail Hackathon 2022 - Winner
Deepgram X DEV Hackathon 2022 - Winner
Citi Bank Innovation Challenge 2022 - 3rd place

LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/santhosh-kumard
GitHub - Santhoshkumard11 (Santhosh (aka Sandy)) · GitHub
All the best to the developers.
Happy hacking!!

9 Likes

Hi @sandy_inspires! Awesome! Looks like you’ve been busy recently! Absolutely honored to be with you here!

3 Likes

Planning to build more for FinTech with Rapyd.
Thanks for the opportunity.

6 Likes

Hi everyone,

I’m Jon, I work as a Digital Marketing Manager at an Asset Management firm in London, UK. I’ve been a code obsessed hobbyist for a good ten years but only picked up Python in the past two/three.

Currently working on quite a number of personal projects (good old ADHD!) including a Lost Ark login bot (wait times in EU were annoying), RTX/PS5 stock finding webscraper/buying bot (fighting fire with fire against scalpers), a property pricing data dashboard and a handful more.

I’m taking part in the Hack The Galaxy contest as my first code challenge; I’m ready to branch into the Software Engineering world after working on the periphery for several years now so hoping this can help me get some accolades to show off!

GitHub - Jon Cording

5 Likes

Thanks for being here @cording12! We’re glad to be with you. Happy to have Rapyd added to your number of projects :slight_smile: All the best in the contest!

2 Likes

Hello!! I am from Southern IL. I have only been programming for two year, but have loved every bit of it! I have always found happiness while working with technologies and software. Excited to were this community goes and I know it will be amazing. :v:

4 Likes

Hi, my name is Leandro and I live in Argentina. I started studying videogames development in 2022 and now I’m a full-stack web developer. My linkedIn is https://www.linkedin.com/in/leandro-melerio/ if someone whants to connect

6 Likes

@LeandroMel Bro thats awesome!

2 Likes

Thanks @Josiah_Boyer and @LeandroMel for being here! You guys are both awesome!

3 Likes

Hello good people!
My name is Mark and I’m a passionate astronomist, astrologist and esoterist. I found this community on Instagram with the hashtag #astronomy… weird! I’d love to participate in anything that regards space exploration and astronomy in general.
I studied physics and biology at the University of Sheffield in the UK, and I currently work in a restaurant.

:world_map: where you’re based
Piacenza, Italy

:building_construction: what you’re working on
I have regular contacts with outer dimensions since 2018, now transformed in regular communications. I’m not a channeler, for what I does not interfere with my natural body: I use technologic tools such as REM and modern magnetic pendulums. Everything works in latin.

:magnet: what you would like to get out of the community
I might be able to unveil some facts about our reality on this planet and outside of it. Sometimes this means to completely get off the official narrative of science and often involves pseudo-science. I won’t talk about anything in particular until we eventually get to a common point!

:partying_face: fun facts about you!

• I have a huge, massive nose.
  • I started as a music producer when I was 12 and ended up inventing a way to convert magnetic records into awesome threads.
  • My mother is a witch.
  • My father is a Lieutenant in NATO’s Italian Air Force.
  • Since I was 4, I dream about becoming an inventor and a space explorer.
  • Due to what I do, I’ve had several direct (bad) experiences with some bosses italian mafia (I don’t restrain saying that, but I won’t tell the details). Thankfully I ended up surrounding myself with trustable people afterwards and my life is doing kinda ok now.

:link: a link to your social media
Facebook - Redirecting...
Instagram - Login • Instagram
Email - mircomasella@live.it
Phone - 0039 349 786 7478 (No whatsapp, I use SMS and calls)

Wishing a wonderful day to everyone of you!

5 Likes

Hi @MarkGutenberg, thanks for being here and sharing this. I appreciate you. It is great to read a little bit about you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone! My name’s Rue and it’s a pleasure to be here :slight_smile:

:world_map: California, USA
:building_construction: Student studying aerospace engineering and working on autonomous Mars rover software
:magnet: I’m looking forward to meeting interesting likeminded people and networking with some great minds
:partying_face: I’m actually terrified of rollercoasters and heights but if it means going to space I’ll get over it :stuck_out_tongue:
:link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rue-shendaj/

I’d love to hear from all of you what cool projects you’re working on and to connect on LinkedIn :smile:

9 Likes

Hi Rue! Good to be here with you! That is awesome! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

:world_map: Hello everyone, My name is Tawanda and I’m a technology enthusiast from Harare, Zimbabwe.
:building_construction: I’m currently building my blog website so that I can share my knowledge with the world. I believe that I would also reinforce my knowledge by doing this.
:magnet: I would like to network - essentially make new friends. I get lonely coding all day by myself. I also believe that there are many people out there that are more experienced and knowledgeable than I am, which provides a large pool of information.
:partying_face: I’m a cat person but I can tolerate small dogs.

:link: LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tawanda-andrew-msengezi/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/profuse_taw

6 Likes

Welcome @tawanda-profuse, so great to have you here and joining from Zimbabwe!

3 Likes