Is the passcode bar not working?

I’ve finished puzzle 12 and i think i have the right answer because the 3 collumns made sense and the answer also made sense, but when i put it in the bar it just says incorrect. Is it because it says that the challenge ended on july 3rd? because in the post it doesn’t say expired.

1 Like

Here is a link to the current puzzle. https://community.rapyd.net/t/puzzle-11-radio-waves/15315 (only viewable to those logged into community)

Clarification. The number of the Puzzle that is currently active is actually 11, it’s Puzzle 11 (Radio Waves), and it will expire on July 6th at 11:59 PM GMT. So, you are still within the time. But for some reason, there is a number mismatch as the image says “Puzzle 12” in the left and right margins. Maybe they counted the previous puzzle Meta 1 as 11th.

If the answer you put is giving you an “Incorrect” response, then it is actually incorrect.

1 Like

Thanks for this note. We will work with the puzzlemaster and team to get the side banners updated. This is puzzle 11 according to the schedule in the #hack-the-galaxy:official-rules but due the Meta puzzle that isn’t listed in the schedule it make the sequential numbers off by one. We will be working on this today and tomorrow.

1 Like