Pay a worker or business anywhere in the world.
Once your account is active and you have pre-funded your balance, please contact our Support team via firstname.lastname@example.org to add payout capabilities to your account.
- Note : Rapyd Disburse can be enabled with a minimum monthly fee of $5,000 and at least 500 monthly payouts.
Rapyd’s disbursement capabilities include:
- Bank transfers
- Push to Card
Rapyd Disburse is built on a “Good Funds” model, which means your organization must have funds available in the Rapyd Client Wallet prior to disbursement. The minimum funding amount is $1000 USD or its equivalent in another currency.
The Rapyd Client Wallet has the following features:
- Storing funds collected from outside sources.
- Managing accounts in multiple currencies.
- Converting currency.
- Sending money to and receiving money from other wallets.
- Sending money to bank accounts.
- Making payments for goods and services.
Rapyd enables you to top up your company’s client wallet via the Client Portal. This is a four-step process:
- You select the Rapyd bank account via Client Portal.
- You transfer the money to the Rapyd bank account.
- You submit the details and proof via Client Portal.
- Rapyd processes the transaction and moves the funds to the client wallet.
For more information visit Rapyd Disburse Overview.