Do I need to be a developer to enter the puzzle competition

Do I need to be a developer to enter the competition or is it open for anyone.

6 Likes

Hi @Delta_Sev446, in short, you do not need to be a developer. Although it is developer focused (including this community), it is open to all.

3 Likes

That’s a good question. I personally think (and also as @Community_Team said), that it is not necessary to be a programmer/developer to solve these puzzles. But if you have programming skills, preferably DSA skills, then solving (not all, but) some of the puzzles would take just a fraction of the time than it would take otherwise. Two previous puzzles that come to my mind can be easily solved by programming are Puzzle 2 (Deduction) and Set 1 Puzzle D (Thermometers). I personally don’t have DSA skills, I have basic programming skills.

4 Likes

I joined mostly for fun :grin: lol there’s an introduce yourself section and ya I think we have to wait for the AI people to add a submission button so we can submit the puzzle ? Let me know if you find out before I do

Once you have that solution to the puzzle you need to enter it at Hack the Galaxy Solution - Hack the Galaxy

1 Like

For the puzzles I imagine not, as they seem to be aimed at everyone and cover a lot of diverse topics. The puzzles are just general knowledge so dont be afraid to tackle them

2 Likes