Sandbox vs live mode for Rapyd Payment testing

I want to know the things I should keep in mind while writing up code and testing it in both live and sandbox mode. Currently I am using all the payment category types like CARD, bank redirect, ewallets. For sandbox mode I got the link to keep things in mind while testing the payment API. here is the link for it which i referred

https://docs.rapyd.net/build-with-rapyd/reference/testing-for-payments-api

But in this link the details mentioned are for only CARD. so is it mean for bank_redirect and ewallets nothing to keep in mind like amount n all?

and I couldnot find for live mode. DO i need to keep in mind some checks for live mode too?

Currently I am using rapyd for INDIA region.

1 Like

Hi Vishal_Vashist,
In the sandbox you can simulate the completion of payment methods such as โ€˜bank_redirectโ€™ via the Complete Payment request. The page for this link also explains its usage.

Production environments (โ€œlive modeโ€) include actual connections to third parties so there is no need for simulations.

Thanks

2 Likes

Greetings

I would like to know that, does payments processed on Sandbox mode going through to the receiverโ€™s bank account?

Kind regards
Bongs

Hi @mzansicrete,
Welcome to the Rapyd developer community!
The sandbox simulates transactions and workflows, and therefore, no third parties are involved. However, third party processes can also be simulated in the sandbox.

Hope this helps,

L

Hi
What can I do to activate my account and transact on Live mode?

You will need to sign up and fill in an application to the account that you want.
Rapyd Client Portal.

Additionally, once you sign up, you will go through the process of speaking with sales to get access to your Account Activation page within the Client Portal dashboard.

1 Like