Is it just me or anyone else also experiencing this?

Once you have already entered the correct answer for an ongoing puzzle and entered all the details asked in the modal box, after some time or after a day (during the same ongoing puzzle) if you enter the same solution again, it forgets that you’ve already entered the solution and again gives you same “Congratulations” modal box.

2 Likes

I am getting the inverse situation: I typed the solution I just found for puzzle 15 and it is showing the modal “You’ve already solved this challenge.” even before asking for my details !

I have asked the web team to provide a technical answer for this. I can say that even though an answer may be recorded twice when the database is checked any duplicates are removed so everyone only solves the puzzle once. So what you might find in the experience is de-duped before drawings to ensure fairness.

2 Likes

I have also asked the web team to provide an answer for this as well.

2 Likes

Okay, thanks. That’s good to know. I was thinking even if I enter the same details again, I may get disqualified.

No, not at all. I know if you clear cache you can enter again and there was no away around that scenario so we built in some behind-the-scenes ways to handle accidental duplicates. All good.

1 Like

This is fixed for me now; I was able to submit my solution as usual.
Thank you @Drew

2 Likes