Introduce Yourself šŸ‘‹

Glad to be here
Europe Based Artist developing new concepts with lots of experience in complementary areas like marketing, development, creativity, sales, business developmentā€¦
Currently developing NFTS as a brand forā€¦COMING SOONā€¦
I am looking forward to learn more about people perception of crypto and nfts and their wishes in the area.
About me I can say that I am always all ears to opinions and insights and want to say that even the TRASH CAN was a good idea!
You can find me on instagram: @luckynbr7nfts

3 Likes

where youā€™re based
:building_construction: what youā€™re working on
:magnet: what you would like to get out of the community
:partying_face: one fun fact about you!
:link: a link to your social media

Hi Devs! My name is Tonia!
Iā€™m Brand spankin new to IT.
Im a former actress / writer / girl friday- jackie of all trades was respectfully informed by my my awesome GenZā€™s and my Genius IT Roommate aka"the batman" that im ā€œold schoolā€ computer smart and i need to jump into the new wave while i can.

I am an entry level legal aid; which i will carefully say is a career that i am questioning right now.
Currently located in phoenix, AZ; looking to move to the SF area or NYC in the very near future-
I would like to get my foot in the door with a good company that i am able to work remotely.

How did i find you!!! Space- the final frontier! I saw the contest and whoop ā€¦ here i am!

I really want to go to the moon with TC :wink: but going to the edge of space with ā€œCaptain Kirkā€ is just as exciting!

Mr. DISCOBOT has already geared me up for the awesome things im going to learn in this community. You will have to keep this patient thought in mind devs ā€œtheres no such thing as stupid questions; just stupid answersā€ because i guarantee ill ask something that may be too basic; be patient with me dream teamā€¦ ill get there.

So excited to get to journey with you all!

3 Likes

Hello everyone!:heavy_heart_exclamation::kissing_heart:
I am Beril. I 16 yeara old and I am from Konya, Turkey. Iā€™m interested in software, electronic and hack for 5 years. I know Python, Java, JavaScript, C, C++ and Ruby. I thik rhis platform is very useful and incredible. Because my English is very bad but Iā€™m interested in software and I want to improve it. This platform is an excellent resource for this job. I think i am in the right places.:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Hi guys,

Iā€™m Jeremy, a software dev down here in Austin, Texas.

:partying_face: one fun fact about you!
Well, letā€™s seeā€¦ Iā€™m preparing to get my hot air balloon license, and really excited about that!

3 Likes

Great to have you here! Welcome to the Rapyd community! Hope to see you here as an active member!

1 Like

Welcome to the Rapyd community! Hot air balloons are so beautiful. What is the longest distance that you ever travelled in them?

1 Like

Welcome to the Rapyd community! Feel free to ask any dev related questions, even if you think that they are too basic.

1 Like

Well, I went over Lake Travis here in Austin before. Mustā€™ve been 10 miles or so. Was awesome!

3 Likes

Sounds like a great experience! Hereā€™s to more amazing travel experiences! :clinking_glasses: Cheers!

2 Likes

Howdy! Average Cosmic enthusiast and hopeful space faring traveler.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
My name is Pranav Ramakrishnan, Iā€™m from Kerala, India. I just finished my bachelorā€™s in technology in Electrical engineering. I just graduated last month and am currently waiting to join a company, in the meantime Iā€™m just doing such fun and interactive hackathons. I would love to get to know everyone and gains some knowledge.
This is my linkedin profile .
Hope to be productive as part of this community.

1 Like

Thanks @Community_Team, Iā€™m also really enjoying the Hackthegalaxy puzzles!

3 Likes

Hello! I go by Sam!
I live in the Nashville, TN area and Iā€™m a digital artist so im usualy working on one thing or another!
I just thought it would be neat and I like space theme items and such.
Fun fact is I practically have no sense of smell anymore. There are good days where I can smell a little but those are few and far between.
Hope to see the community grow!

4 Likes

@Sammy Welcome to the Rapyd developer community! I am a big fan of digital art, and I always enjoy seeing artist creations. What type of digital art do you focus on (enhanced photos, illustrations, or 3D)?

1 Like

Welcome @Pranav_Rk to the Rapyd Community! Weā€™re glad to have you here.

1 Like

Hoi allemaal, Ik ben Maxima, 33 jaar jong, ik woon in Urk dat is het mooiste dorp van Nederland! Het werk wat ik doe is niet heel bekend en daarom maakt het dat het zo bijzonder en uniek is! Mijn beroep is vis chirurg dat wil zeggen dat ik operaties bij vissen doe! De schol is het meest voorkomende vissoort waar ik mee werk, de tong en wijting komen daarna!
Het is heel hard werken en uitkijken voor je vingers, je hebt de hele dag een vlijmscherp mes in handen dus voorzichtig geboden! Over het algemeen duurt het 8 tot 12 maanden eer je dit goed onder de knie hebt maar eenmaal de slag te pakken kun je er heel goed mee verdienen!
Verder woon ik in een prachtige verbouwde boerderij met een heerlijk stuk land erom heen waar mijn paarden op leven! Paarden is dus ook mijn passie en ik mag ook graag verre reizen maken wat ik minstens 1 keer per jaar doe!
Als er iemand nieuwsgierig naar mij is geworden en meer wil weten over mij hoor ik dit graag! maxkooiman53@gmail.com
Hartelijke groetjes Maxima Kooiman

3 Likes

Welcome @Max_Kooiman to the Rapyd Community! Weā€™re glad to have you here.

1 Like

Hi there,
I was wondering why you are hosting this event (hack the galaxy)?
Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks @blueorange30, why are we hosting Hack the Galaxy? With all the prizes, it sounds crazy, right?!

Our goal is to create a global fintech community where developers can connect with one another and ask anything fintech. We hope to reach 50,000 members in our developer community.

:man_technologist:t2: :woman_technologist:t6: :technologist:t3: We believe developers are among the smartest and greatest problem solvers on planet earth. Therefore developers are fully deserving to get a chance to win a trip to the edge of space, and to be inspired.

3 Likes

Hi everyone I am Justin a 16 year old Dutch student, I am currently studying to become a Software engineer. I am thrilled to see what Rapyd has in store so iā€™ll definitely check everything out.

Something about me

what youā€™re working on: I am working on enhancing my social skills and working a lot at a small business.

5 Likes