Introduce Yourself 👋

I’m Paeten sue wallis I’m a 14 that lives in Wisconsin I’m doing this with my dad and mom I’m highly intelligent for my age but only when I want too be my b day is nov 28 I’m hoping I can show my intelligence off and win

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave:
I’m Mate, a hungarian biology student, who loves solving puzzles and brain teasers. I am mostly here for self-development, but I’m all in for the competition :wink:

2 Likes

Hi! I’m Yehor. I’m 14.
:world_map: I used to live in Ukraine, but due to war my family moved to Israel
:building_construction: I really like maths. I also enjoy coding
:magnet: I just like solving puzzles (especially when you can get a prize)
:partying_face: Before the war I had been dreaming to study of the UK and now I am studying there.

1 Like

Welcome @YehorS to the Rapyd Developer Community. We are glad to have you here. Thank you for sharing a little bit about your story. Feel free to share any math or coding problems you’re working on!

Hi Im doctorzecora, I like puzzles and space so I figured Id try this out.

2 Likes

Hi,
You can call me Dee, I’m a fresh college grad and techy, love all things involving new tech and good old programming (but I studied Film in school haha). Just want to challenge myself and work on building some more skills this summer before I jump into the workforce!

Welcome to the Rapyd Developer Community @paeten_wallis, @Mategecii, @doctorzecora, and @Deedee1001! Inspiring to see a growth mentality among each of you in what you are doing! Glad to have you here!

Hi I’m Johanna W, call me it’smejo, I’m not into telling others secrets, but I’m expose mine right away!
:world_map: I’m based in Nashville TN
:building_construction: I pull and expose the hidden creatures out of everyday photos of landmass, clouds trees and it bushes, planets, etc NASA knows
:magnet: idky, I just got here, but meeting friendly people is a start!
:partying_face: I’ll try anything once within reason
:link: even I’m not privy to knowing the link

1 Like

Hello everyone!
My name is Raquel and I live in Spain (you can call me Rachel if it’s easier). I am finishing my studies in computer engineering, doing my final degree project. I am interested in Big Data. And as a fun fact, I am able to have conversations with others while I am asleep.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, my name’s Yahli,
just started getting to know this community, so far I’ve had a lot of fun solving the “hack the galaxy” puzzles and accidentally improving my English at the same time.
I am based in central Israel. I enjoy reading, photography and digital art.
already excited to try out the next puzzle!

3 Likes

Hi! I’m Nina and have just started “hacking the galaxy”.
:world_map: where you’re based: in East Europe
:building_construction: what you’re working on: still a student
:magnet: what you would like to get out of the community: I don’t know… I don’t really have those expectations. Maybe learn something :slight_smile:
:partying_face: I got the “hack the galaxy” ad on YouTube many times before finally deciding to check it out. Had I known it meant doing puzzles and brain teasers, I would have been here in an instant!
:link: a link to your social media: I don’t have any

3 Likes

I’m Brittanie, from Nova Scotia Canada. I’m new and a little Confused but am eager to win lol

I am sujit from kathmandu Nepal. I am new at this platform but eager to win the ticket.

Welcome @Itsmejo, @Sly, @yal27, and @Annn @LadyBrIttanie and @sujit! Glad to have each of you a part of the Rapyd Developer Community! :wave: :smile: :man_technologist:t2: :woman_technologist:t4: :man_technologist:t6: :woman_technologist:

Hello everyone,

I’m Doug. I am a professional cellist from the UK who decided during lockdown to retrain as a software developer. Since then I have been juggling the demands of parenting, three jobs and working through the curriculum at freecodecamp.org, where I have a 600 day (and counting) coding streak and have completed half a dozen certifications thus far.

I intend to seek gainful employment in this field as soon as I have developed my portfolio a little more and tidied up my socials.

I found this community via hackthegalaxy and have solved all of the puzzles so far!
When I’m not coding, parenting or playing the cello, I solve Rubik’s cubes in under 20s, aspire to a 2000+ chess elo, bemoan the state of our planet or dream of working for GCHQ.

Welcome, Doug! Congrats on the accomplishments - would love to hear how music and code complement one another. Do you think learning to code was easier with a musical background? Again, welcome to the community - we do have hackathons to help challenge as you keep your coding skills in check. Head over to #announcements:events and you can see more detail. Best, @Drew

Thanks Drew :wink: There’s definitely a considerable correlation between music and coding, not least in the sense that both involve spending endless hours working in solitary confinement! Besides that there’s problem-solving, teamwork, attention to minute detail and strong self-discipline amongst other things.
I have spotted the hackathon challenges - I just need to take the plunge!
Many thanks for the welcome.

1 Like

Hi everyone,
Happy to be here, I’m Nnaemeka Onukwube, I’m working on a platform that help organizations or individuals receive donations. I’m based in Lagos, Nigeria. You can connect with me on twitter @emeksthecreator. I’m curious and passionate of what I do and I like to play Football.

3 Likes

Based in Los Angeles California as an active gamer and PC enthusiast.

:building_construction: Currently working on bettering my employers processes and puzzle #33
:magnet: what you would like to get out of the community? I’d like to get to know others with the same type of interests.
:partying_face: one fun fact about you! I can type 85WPM and run marathons

:link: a link to your social media Twitch or twitter.com/icebearx1

4 Likes

Hello everyone, i’m Badli. I’m here mainly because I really like solving puzzles and you make some sophisticated puzzles. I am from Israel and currently starting my career as a developer in a local company. I wish well to this community and want you to know that I am way better in sports than solving puzzles.

2 Likes