Information Overwhelm from Documentation

Hello,

Iโ€™m new to Rapyd and have been delving extensively into the documentation. I currently reside in the Philippines, and I use GCash and Maya for bank transfers, which typically happen almost instantly.

However, what has been puzzling me in the documentation is the mention of a 24-hour processing time. Iโ€™m in the process of building apps for the Vietnamese market and other Asian countries, and Iโ€™m uncertain about the expected duration for bank-to-bank transfers when using Rapydโ€™s API.

Is it common for Rapyd API bank transfers to take up to 24 hours? Has anyone here experienced this delay and can provide some insights?

Thank you.

Hyey @Roy1168 - welcome to the community here at Rapyd! :wave:

For a question specific to Bank transfers and the length of time for the duration of a bank-to-bank transfer you may open a Client Support ticket โ†’ Creating a Customer Support Ticket there may be limits based on various attributes of account types when it comes to this.

Depending on banks and networks this process normally takes anywhere from a day+ to complete. Some may seem shorter if risks are taken on by someone to hold the funds on behalf of someone would be my thinking - as to why shorter than a day.

Others here can add their thoughts as well but Creating a Customer Support Ticket can help you get a better understanding of what is available for you.

Lastly, if you have feedback on docs.rapyd.net and suggestions for improving โ€“ scroll to the bottom and look in the footer. โ€˜Got feedback Let Us Knowโ€™, and click or tap on โ€˜Let Us Knowโ€™ and fill out the form as we are continuously improving our developer resources.

Welcome again,
@uxdrew

Hey @uxdrew,

I wanted to express my gratitude for sharing that valuable information and guiding me on where to address my concerns and get answers. I also have a hunch that you might be the same person from the YouTube channel, and I must say youโ€™re doing a fantastic job there โ€“ keep up the great work!

Regarding the bank transfer duration, it seems to depend on various factors, including the banks and networks involved. I agree with your point that some transfers may appear shorter if certain entities hold the funds on behalf of someone. Itโ€™s a complex process, and Iโ€™ll explore it further by opening a Client Support ticket.

Thanks for the warm welcome and your assistance.

Best regards,

Hi @uxdrew,

The support system doesnโ€™t seem to be functioning properly. I canโ€™t find the button to create a support ticket. Maybe I should wait for a while and then try again later. Itโ€™s possible that thereโ€™s a technical issue currently affecting the system.

Best regards,

Hey, @Roy1168 you can email support directly then, support@rapyd.net to get in the queue with them. Let us know how it goes.

Hi @Drew , thanks got it, will try to reach out by directly email them :slight_smile:

1 Like