I am a developer

What type of developer are you?

Let your community here know what type of developer you are. Are you a frontend, backend, full-stack, DBA, DevOps, QA, Design, or Architect? How did you become a developer and how do you see fintech and payments becoming part of your knowledge stack?

1 Like

I recently graduated from a bootcamp as a full-stack web developer. I’ve always been interested in video game development and having so much free time in 2020 I finally got serious about studying it (even though I’m not working with video games right now). Fintech/payments, smart contracts and block-chain are some of the things I’d like to start learning.

2 Likes

Welcome! You’ve come to the right place for fintech. Feel free to ask any questions you want.

There is so much in the fintech space to learn. Congrats on graduating bootcamp. As you read through our docs and developer materials please let us know what you think about them. We are always looking for ways to improve so any developer may understand and have the right tools to build fintech. Have you seen our YouTube?

I have graduated with certificates in Android development, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, and Self-Driving Car Engineering. I have also taken a few courses on blockchain and game development. I find that changing career and learning to code from scratch made me more aware than before to the necessity of learning and updating skills at a fast rate. I really need to start getting into fintech and payments.

2 Likes

Amazing @5mmhook - Welcome and if you ever want to present to the community let us know and we can set up a time for you to talk through Android Dev or anything. We want to start a series of talks where community members speak. Hope you are interested.

1 Like