How did you find out about hack the galaxy?

I found out about Hack The Galaxy via their YouTube advertisements. I am curious to know who else found it via YouTube ads

5 Likes

galaxy, that’s the gal i see hit diff after 10 times

2 Likes

I fount it the same way.

1 Like

I also found it via YouTube.

2 Likes

I found it on an Instagram story of a friend :smiley: seemed really cool. When’s the next puzzle coming?

2 Likes

The ads were very different compared to you’re everyday ads. Part of the reason I clicked on the Learn more button in the first place.

2 Likes

Tommorow for my time zone.

1 Like

Nice, thanks! It will be my first puzzle to join. Do you think I should prepare anything? How did the other puzzles go for you?

1 Like

Honestly, can’t remember where I’ve seen the ad. They’re pretty much everywhere now.

Great ads, by the way, from the design to the FAQ jokes.

So far, just an anagram solver. As a personal rule, if anything takes more than 10 minutes, I’m coding it in Python.

2 Likes

Yes, I think the ads were very engaging and branded in a very interesting way. Did you also participate in the first hackathon yet?

1 Like

Puzzle 17: Sports Section just popped up ~30m ago for me (8pm ET US). Looks fun! … minus the sports-related stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ti found out about hack the galaxy hrough adds contained within this device I found out about this hack the galaxy it was catchy like a fisherman looking for fish lol

1 Like

By swiping right to my knewsfeed

1 Like

I did it all by hand as I am on vacation and don’t have access to my desktop :slight_smile: