How did you find out about hack the galaxy?

I found out about Hack The Galaxy via their YouTube advertisements. I am curious to know who else found it via YouTube ads

6 Likes

galaxy, that’s the gal i see hit diff after 10 times

2 Likes

I fount it the same way.

1 Like

I also found it via YouTube.

2 Likes

I found it on an Instagram story of a friend :smiley: seemed really cool. When’s the next puzzle coming?

2 Likes

The ads were very different compared to you’re everyday ads. Part of the reason I clicked on the Learn more button in the first place.

2 Likes

Tommorow for my time zone.

1 Like

Nice, thanks! It will be my first puzzle to join. Do you think I should prepare anything? How did the other puzzles go for you?

1 Like

Yes, I think the ads were very engaging and branded in a very interesting way. Did you also participate in the first hackathon yet?

1 Like

Puzzle 17: Sports Section just popped up ~30m ago for me (8pm ET US). Looks fun! … minus the sports-related stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ti found out about hack the galaxy hrough adds contained within this device I found out about this hack the galaxy it was catchy like a fisherman looking for fish lol

1 Like

By swiping right to my knewsfeed

1 Like

I did it all by hand as I am on vacation and don’t have access to my desktop :slight_smile: