Payment Confirmation Process | New to the topic

Hi Everyone,

I am very new to rapyd so this might be a simple question but I don’t know where esle to ask. So here it goes:

I am currently setting up a shopify webshop. Amongst other things I chose Rapyd because of it’s shopify plugin. But this is now where I need some help:

I am unsure about the technical process of payment confirmation and sending the signal to my merchandise management system so that the products can be sent to the customer via a fulfillment center.
My merchandise management system is: Xentral

Which of these paths is correct and kick-starts the fulfillment process:

Customer buys in Web-Shop → Payment in Rapyd → payment confirmation goes from Rapyd too Xentral → Xentral starts the fulfillment process

or

Customer buys in Web-Shop → Payment in Rapyd → payment confirmation goes from Rapyd back to the Web-Shop → payment confirmation then gets signaled too Xentral → Xentral starts the fulfillment process

It’s the highlighted area I am unsure about. It would be much appreciated if anyone could give me an answer and perhaps even send me in the right direction on finding a how-to or a instruction on setting this up.

Thanks ahead of time!

Oh, I’ve already integrated the Rapyd Plugin into the shopify page. So this is already connected.

Thanks @GoEi and welcome! Really great question. I would presume it would be the second action unless there is a direct integration that has been coded between Rapyd and Xentral. The notification would typically go back to the web-shop which is where the plugin/integration is.

I would take a look at the Shopify Plugin page, but if things are all set up, I would start to look at Shopify (Web-Shop) connections to Xentral.

If you want to look at custom integrations/notifications would start to look at webhooks.