List of Supported Countries

You must be domiciled in the following countries in order to build with Rapyd.

Americas

• Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Mexico, Peru, United States of America (USA), Virgin Islands (US)

Europe and the Middle East

• Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovak Republic (Slovakia), Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican

Asia Pacific

• Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam

Learn more about what Payment / Payout types are available, or restrictions when activating your account.

View more details about supported countries.

2 Likes

Is the North America’s on this I can’t find Canada and the video that you posted was awesome I have no clue who any of you are but this is pretty sweet stuff

1 Like

Hi. So the list of supported countries is in regard to being able to build with Rapyd, not participate in Hack the Galaxy puzzles. I am assuming here this is what you are asking.

You can see the puzzle rules at #hack-the-galaxy:official-rules

You can see the latest puzzle here.

Cick or tap here If you are curious about what Rapyd does.