I Do Not Have a Tax ID or Business Incorporation Number

What to do if you do not have a tax ID or Business Incorporation Number?

A Tax ID and Business Incorporation Number are required to activate your account. If you have a registered business in your selected country, you should have related information in the documents on the formation of your company or corporation.

If you are a Sole Trader (UK) or Sole Proprietor, you can still register in Client Portal and submit your KYB application. You may also use a Value-Added-Tax (VAT), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) for a Tax Number.

  • Note : You may have an Employer Reference Number (ERN) or Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) to place in the corresponding BIN and TAX ID fields.

For questions, reach out to support@rapyd.net or support.rapyd.net.