๐ŸŽ Win a Swag Kit - Test Rapyd Request Signature Repo

Have a few minutes? Test this Request Signature code sample and tell us if it helps or not? Document your findings and what we should change to make it easier and Rapyd Developer Community will send you a free swag kit. :gift:

You can add your documentation and suggestions in this thread or you can DM @uxdrew if you would prefer.

whats the swag kit? I can show you an api request today

Hey @juliapak - a swag kit is a box of Rapyd Developer branded stuff. T-shirt, coffee mug, stickers, and other items.

so from my understanding you want an api request and demo of the request working? BTW i think you should leave the request header as is

We would love to see (and learn) how developers use the code sample to build a request header and if the code works on GitHub. You have the right idea! Thanks, @juliapak :pray:

interesting. I know how to create a customer lolโ€ฆ so I guess that uses the generated header data. Iโ€™ll make a more detailed explanation of this later with a video!!

but for now here is a pic as proof

Hello! here is a video demo of me making an api request using the access keys in the header. Mine works properly and registers an account so yes the method of hashing the header info (with secret and access) works fine.

this is where i show my demo:

The rest is me talking about how i hide keys and what pub i use! Dm me on here or discord to send me that swag?!

1 Like

Hi Drew,

Please find demo on how I have used Rapyd Request signature repo (utilities.js) in creating header for API request in my GreenPortfolio application. A walkthrough of code and application is given in video. Let me know how can I apply for Rapyd swag kit.

1 Like

How the header salt is done in flutter/dart

second pic:

1 Like

here is link to file that shows how my project uses the class coffeesoc/rapyd_payment.dart at main ยท iNeedHelpX/coffeesoc ยท GitHub

1 Like

Awesome thanks @Akhil_Quotes - I will send you a DM soon. Best, Drew

1 Like

Amazing. Thanks @juliapak! will be sending you a DM shorting. Best, Drew

1 Like

With some modifications, I am using the same makeRequest and sign functions from the example utilities.
Like the fetch function instead of the HTTP package, for better performance.
I think the sample repository can be too updated to use that

The samples are great; anyone can use Rapyd API by depending on API if they face issues with finding the proper package for crypto or other similar reasons.

Enviro/index.js at main ยท enviro-app/Enviro ยท GitHub.

1 Like

Thanks @New-dev0 this is very helpful and insightful. Someone will DM you soon.

Hi Drew,

I have submitted the swag kit redeem form with necessary details long back regarding rapyd signature demo. Didnโ€™t receive any update on it till now. Can u please check the status.

Thanks,
Akhil

@Community_Team handles swag redemption - Kyle can you investigate this for @Akhil_Quotes thanks!