Introduce Yourself - Say Hello 👋

Hey! I should really introduce myself since I’ve been here lurking for a while! I’m Laura, I’m a pharmacist from the UK but absolutely love puzzles! I’ve previously tried teaching myself basic coding but realised I didn’t have enough time in the week for playing video games and reading as well as working :sweat_smile: Maybe it will be something I pick up again one day!
I got targeted with the adverts on Reddit for a while but the first one I saw and completed was the first thermometers puzzle. Haven’t always completed all of the puzzles, but definitely enjoyed them :smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi this Barathi from India. I love physics and solving puzzles. I m learning to be programmer.
Occupation: Electrical Engineer Running a Garment factory in India.

1 Like

would someone please tell me how to ‘fill in’ the Wild thermometers puzzle. 19. I click on it and the bulbs, but nothing happens.

1 Like

The puzzles are not interactive like games, you have to print it out and scratch with a pen/sketch.

oh, duh. thanks! Then how do I fill in my response, answer when I solve it?

1 Like

You enter your response/solution at Rapyd Dev Community - Changing the way API developers around the world build applications that send, receive, and hold money.

2 Likes

Hello there,

:world_map: Spain mostly
:building_construction: Summer break, trying to do exercise and solve puzzles.
:magnet: a bit of focus :blush: it’s always easy to get distracted and switch to another hobby.
:partying_face: I’ve never won a game of monopoly, even though I’m always the banker and I cheat profusely.
:link: this forum is about as social media as I get

2 Likes

Very friendly welcome @MartinSWDev, @Chickenboi1188, @Lizardwdawgcat, @TermitisX, @MrLeirbag, @Badlermath, @Laureo, @barathi23, @tandy299, and @David_Collins1! Glad to have you all at the Rapyd Developer Community!

4 Likes

hi, I’m enjoying solving the puzzles

2 Likes

Hello my name is Cassidy and Im from Long Island, New York. I discovered this puzzle series yesterday and i LOVE cryptography so I solved puzzle #20 and it was a good one. Hoping to maybe meet some new people and collaborate one day on my journey to becoming an accomplished programmer. Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi I’m new to here. Based in UAE now working in a restaurant as a store in charge . Life stuck I n this hospitality industry frkm last 12 years … i would like to learn coding and need to give a try on programming. But now I’m trying to enter but not happening. I’m trying to get some puzzles to solve can anyone help me to join the community?.. i would like to know more about this community … let’s spooooooookkkkettrrroooo… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I created account to win a prize to outer space or 130k but now I want to cancel how do I do it

Hello , names kaylee , im 29 and new to this absolutely amazing community ive stumbled upon here. Nice to meet yall

:wave:Welcome! I’m new as well. Shooting for the stars dear. Good luck on the puzzle!!! It’s really fun and think this is an awesome platform, too!

1 Like

I’m hoping that I can relate to this,need help in figuring out what I’m to do.

1 Like

good luck i’m new too

Hi @Safeerzayan, welcome to the Rapyd Developer Community. At this point you have already join! Looks like you were able to make your first post! Thanks for being here! Feel free to ask anything fintech, developer/ programming related or just start a conversation in a new topic.

1 Like

Welcome to the Rapyd Developer Community @NN3, @ragnarok, @Safeerzayan, @Spaceoutthere1014, @Kayleejb, @Bat.Hanna, @Chicoandkids11, and @mr_moriarty!

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: My name is Maris, and im currently studying for my GCSEs in Gloucester, England.
I’ve been really enjoying the puzzles so far, even though they’re getting harder. :smiling_face_with_tear:
Im currently raising money towards my place in the World Scout Jamboree 2023, in Saemangeum, South Korea, and my favourite colour is orange.

3 Likes

wazzaap everything is on my mind! DM