Introduce Yourself šŸ‘‹

Greetings @maximprimus Thatā€™s awesome! And your name is awesome too!

2 Likes

Hi My name is Dar, I am a python Developer based in Australia, I have been working for 3.4 years the same field. Looking forward to join this amazing community.

Regards,
Dar

7 Likes

Welcome @_S1! Hope that you will enjoy reading and commenting in this community!

1 Like

Hi everyone!

My name is Hodaya, Technical Support Engineer at Rapyd and TLV based.
Iā€™m excited to join the community and welcome you to approach me with any technical questions :smile:

7 Likes

Yes, primarily Iā€™m working with node.js, express, but also with Python, django. My main focus the past year was working on a product only on serverless services on AWS (Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, EC2, ECS, ECR). Started learning by using terraform as IaC and also AWS cloud formation.

4 Likes

Hello everyone iā€™m litteraly the french boy who come of a little city not far from the sea and iā€™m happy to join our community. And i will enjoy to see the result of the hackathon is organise recently

3 Likes

Great to have you here @Le_saint_Risitas - in addition to our hackathon going on right now, we also have puzzles community members can solve and win prizes. Thanks for joining and send a message to myself or @Community_Team if you have any questions.

1 Like

Hi my names llewellyn Davies im a probably the youngest to post im 16 whos trying to get into the world of physics and engineering im from Cardiff Wales im trying to use this as a way to meet people who are in fields i want to work with in the future as for social media i donā€™t have to much of a presence and other than that i have a massive love for saint Bernards

4 Likes

Welcome @Ljad. Itā€™s great to have you here on the Rapyd Community!

1 Like

:world_map: Tacoma Washington
:building_construction: building Apartments
:magnet: William Shatner stuff
:partying_face: Iā€™m getting married for the fourth time July 30th
:link: Johnlovesjesus7@gmail.com

4 Likes

Hi @Jrollins67, welcome to the Rapyd Community! Weā€™re glad to have you here. West coast represent! Looks like you have your hands full with puzzles and building cool stuff! Also congratulations!

1 Like

Hello, everyone, Iā€™m Derek Dimpfl, a stand-up comedian in Austin, Texas. My experiences traveling abroad and dealing with electronic payments in multiple countries make the current hackathonā€™s international payment project particularly intriguing to me. Itā€™s a surprise that no solutions have been implemented for it before now, since I would have imagined large sum international transfers take place regularly in business, though I suppose those are either rarer than I thought, or are not commonly (or ever) used for the sale of consumer products.

Iā€™m afraid that any questions I ask will be woefully obtuse, and I wonā€™t be of much use in development unless I start learning a lot of information and skills very quickly, as Iā€™ve no previous experience outside of the most rudimentary of coding. I found the dev community through a Google ad and the puzzle challenge, which has been a gas so far.

Iā€™m a lay-person in this subject, but Iā€™ve got some smartsā€”math/econ/stats degree. If someone thinks it would be worthwhile for me to ask the questions that I have about the hackathon, let me know and Iā€™ll start a new thread with them.

:world_map: Austin, Texas
:building_construction: no current dev projects, minimal coding experience
:magnet: excited to solve puzzles, maybe even teach myself some dev stuff and contribute!
:partying_face: Created the concept for the Amazon Kindleā€”under the name Omniobibliaā€”in a school project in 2004 before the Kindleā€™s release in 2007.
:link: @derekdimpfl on Instagram

5 Likes

Hi @Dimpfoid, glad to have you join us from Austin, Texas.

Awesome you are intrigued by the hackathon! We do have a discord you can join and ask around to join a team. Also they do have that function on devpost.

Hey, also if you have any feedback on the developer community or puzzles on what we can improve we are always listening.

5 Likes

:world_map: I am from India :india:
:building_construction: Working on upskilling myself
:magnet: Here just out of curiosity.
:partying_face: Love to travel. Mountains over beaches.
:link: ā€œSomewhat activeā€ twitter

4 Likes

Hello there. Iā€™m Esat, a computational linguist based in Turkey. I wish for a great time here for everyone. Besides linguistics, Iā€™m also a psychologist! You can reach me out via Instagram: esat.f.guleryuz. Cheers to all. :ringer_planet:

4 Likes

Welcome @Sairaj_Yadav glad to have you here with us!

1 Like

Welcome @esat! Thatā€™s awesome! Keep up the good work! Cheers!

1 Like

Awesome @Sairaj_Yadav! Saw on your twitter you may be a fan of One Piece? What do you think about the live action coming?

1 Like

Another linguist! Buddyyyyyyyyy!

3 Likes

I am SUUPPER excited for the live-action. I hope it will not be disappointing.

3 Likes